lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Forward (FF)

It's been a while since the last time I wrote something here. I guess my life was pretty damn perfect to draw here the imperfections of it. I guess I was wrong (in so many levels).
I've been thinking on how imperfect life is, how full of bumps sometimes it is. People die, food rots, weather changes like a teenager girl changes her jeans.
The things you thought would last forever, disappear in front of you in the blink of an eye. I guess that's life.
Now I no longer think of life as a perfect scenario, I no longer grieve your absence, I grieve the memories of what we had, something I thought it was perfect, but as life itself I see now the imperfections of what we had and the perfection of what we could have had.
"I was in the winter of my life and you were my only summer, my only happy times"
I had a dream once and that dream vanished as a million stars exploding in the dark skies.
I was always an unusual soul and that soul chose my body to live and when this body gets old and dies my soul will travel far far away from here, looking for another body to live in. I hope deep in my heart, that when my soul travels from this body to another, it could travel next to you.

No hay comentarios.: